Randy Leo Frechette aka. Frenchy
Born on August 16th in Lowell , Massachusetts , to Roger Paul Frechette, a boxer/roofer, and Sandra Frechette, a Saint.
Starts to create caricatures of teachers and friends during class.
– Graduates Pelham High School ( Pelham , NH ).
– Enrolls in Trident Technical College in North Charleston , SC.
– Moves to Orlando, Florida
– Opening Artist for Café Tu Tu Tango . ( Orlando , FL )
– Started Painting Murals on Windows for local businesses. ( Orlando , FL )
– Paints his first Live Performance at The Sapphire Super Club in Orlando , FL. (The Boston Horns).
– Partners up with Local Chef to form Blues Club/Performance Painting- Eric’s Blues Café , Orange Avenue , ( Orlando , FL ).
– Invited to Paint Pleasure Island Jazz Festival – Chuck Mangione ( Orlando , FL ).
– Paints the Summer Olympics ( Atlanta , GA ).
– Paints Bill Clinton’s Election Day Rally ( Little Rock , AR ).
– January 25 th 9:00AM- Moves to New Orleans , LA.
– Asked to Design an Image for the Annual Jeff Festival Poster.
– Released his first Print – Anders Osborne @ Benny’s ( New Orleans , LA )
– Paints his first New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. Frenchy grabbed an easel, a few canvases, his paint bag and a blanket and headed into the Fairgrounds.
– Invited to Red Rocks Amphitheatre ( Morrison , CO ) to paint Blues Traveler’s Fourth of July Concert.
– Asked to Design an Image for the Cover of Where Y’at Magazine – Jazz Fest Issue ( New Orleans , LA).
– Traveled around The United States in a White Cargo Van painting Festivals and Landscapes.
– Paints his 2nd Jazz Festival
– A Gift to New Orleans , (Mural) Frenchy paints a 50 foot by 8 foot mural on the corner of Magazine Street and Eleonore Street . ( New Orleans , LA ).
– MTV: The Real World – New Orleans , displayed art in the St. Charles Street House that the Participants lived in
– Paints his 3rd Jazz Festival
– Paints Summer Olympics ( Sydney , Australia )
– Invited to hang art in The Memphis Museum of Art
– Super Sunday , (Studio Piece) Frenchy paints his impression of The Mardi Gras Indians Annual Super Sunday event
– Asked to Design an Image for the Annual Greek Festival Poster ( New Orleans , LA )
– Asked again to Design an Image for the Annual Greek Festival Poster ( New Orleans , LA )
– Opens his first art gallery at 319 Royal Street , New Orleans , LA
– MTV: Road Rules rents out Frenchy’s Gallery to Film an episode. The Plot being participants posing nude for Frenchy as he creates on his canvas
– Paints Winter Olympics ( Salt Lake City , UT )
– Paints @ Superbowl in New Orleans from stands
– Invited to paint inaugural Jam Cruise
– Is commissioned to paint The Production Trailer for ESPN’s Sunday Night Football
– Painted 1st Annual Bonnaroo Festival
– Is Named The Team Artist of The New Orleans Saints
– Is Named The Team Artist of The New Orleans Hornets
– Voted Second Best Visual Artist in New Orleans
– Opens up art galleries at 8311 & 8319 Oak Street ( New Orleans , LA )
– Team Artist for The New Orleans Saints
– Painted 2nd Annual Bonnaroo Festival
– Hurrican Kartina hits, Frenchy on the move with “Yeah You Rite” productions who are filming him as part of the “King Of Oak Street” Documentary
– Paints Vegoose Music Festival,
– Paints Sunday Night Football in New York
– Back in New Orleans to help start the rebuild process
– Painted ESPN MNF in Atlanta
– Painted 1st Echo Festival
– Painted on the sidelines as part of the ESPN Monday Night Football crew during 7 games
– Created the Arena Bowl Program cover
– Created cover for the “Where Ya At” magazine during Jazz Fest
– Spent June/July in Manhattan painting several shows and events
– Invited to paint the CMJ Music Festival in NYC
– Created 10KLF official poster
– Painted a brand party for Pernod-Ricard USA
– Invited to paint CME Group Foundation event on trading floor of NYSE
– King Of Oak Street Documentary wins “Best Feature Documentary” & “Coveted Audience Award” @ Big Easy Film Festival
– Paints both ESPN MNF games in New Orleans